Sunday, February 27, 2011

C4K summary post 1,2, &3

My first kid I was assigned to was Jocelyn. The blog post I commented on was about her first time snowboarding! I love reading how kids try new things! I told her in my post that I loved reading about her first time trying something new and how I love trying new things!!!!
My Second kid I was assigned to was Subika. She wrote about in her blog post about how she loves skyping with her relatives! I responded on her post by letting her know that I absolutely love her post. I relate to this also in so many ways because I love to skype with my family and I told her that, I also let her know I love skyping with my friends! I told Subika that I think that it is very awesome how people her age are learning to use a tool that I have just learned about recently, when i mean recently, I mean within the past year! I loved reading her post!
My Third kid that I was assigned to was Ashlee. The post I commented on was a poem about her cousin, it was titled "Acrostic Poem About My Cousin Alibi" I loved reading her blog and how students so young are using technology to broaden their learning skills and I loved reading her poem!
 a picture that says I love blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment