Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Progress for Project 10

I have been putting my PLN together. I think that this is so cool. I think it is great that I can put all of my websites and information together and organized. I have many websites that I use in this class on my PLN as well of others that I use on a regular basis. This is very good way of keeping things organized! I am loving learning about all of these new tools and looking forward to having my PLN completely put together. I am using symbaloo for my PLN and I think that this is a very great tool that helps everything be right there and makes it so much easier. I have learned loving about all these new ways of technology in this class that I knew nothing about it before, it is very exciting!!!

this is a picture of symbaloo the device I am using for my PLN

1 comment:

  1. Hi, !

    Building your PLN definitely takes some time; it's actually a never-ending process, if you really think about it! Once you actually begin using and utilizing it, you will CONSTANTLY be finding new things to add.

    I do have a few of critiques though. You did not tell us what you are using to build your PLN. Also, you did not add a picture. You are supposed to have pictures with title and alt modifiers for all of your posts.

    Keep up the good work!

    - Allie

    ReplyDelete