Monday, March 21, 2011

C4K Summary Post 4,5,&6

The 4th kid I was assigned to was a student in Mrs. Wolfe's class.
It is called Elephants and she describes elephants in this blog post. I responded to her blog comment with telling her how much I enjoyed her writing and etc...
The 5th kid I was assigned to was a student is Marven at Pt. England School. The blog post that i commented on was a animation video that was extremely interesting and creative I think that it is great that kids can make animation videos like this.
The 6th kid I was assigned to was Grace in Ms. Engelhard's class. Her blog post was titled "Dalmatian on Vacation." This is a very good poem she wrote, it is very humorous and creative. She is a very good writer and she needs to keep up the good work!

is a wordle of blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment