Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Summary Post C4T #1

For my Comments for Teachers, I was assigned Travis Allen, a student you discusses his life as a student in the 21st century. His post, posted on September 7, 2011 was titled, "iPads, the King of Classroom Distractions?" He talked about how students are being distracted by technology and in the case of this post iPads. Giving students the opportunity in technology would replace the act of the students being more distracted in my opinion then be able to do other things in a way, I think that if we give students technology and they use it in the proper way for learning then I think that students would not be "bored" in class and tempted to be distracted by little things. I think that technology will absolutely get them completely involved in classrooms and broaden their knowledge as a learner.
The second post that I commented on of Travis Allens' was titled, "Interview with Travis:Learn More About iSchool Initiative." In this post he discusses that receiving an iPhone was more then that and underneath he has a article and a link! Go check it out! But he has learned learning through technology devices! He started the iSchool Initiative which is a non-profit organization that includes students using their devices for educational purposes. I think that this is a great way to portray and use your technology in a useful and positive way! Great article!

this is a photo of ischool initiative which part of the post is about

Interview With Travis: Learn More About iSchool Initiative

No comments:

Post a Comment