Sunday, April 10, 2011

Blog Assignment 11

"First Graders in Ms. Cassidy's Class"

WOW!!!! First Graders. Blogs, Classroom Webpages and Wikis. All I have to say about this video is that this is extremely inspiring about how they are learning and what they are doing in their classrooms! They are learning the right way!!!! We need to have teachers more like Ms. Cassidy. They also use skype, like I am in shock that these first graders know how to use all this. This is one of my favorite videos that I have been assinged this semester in Dr. Stranges' class. I am very glad that he made this an assignment that we had to watch it. Just like the title says "Little Kids...Big Potential''!!! This is a great video! I think the way she apprpoches her students and the way she uses technology in this classroom is fantastic!!! This is the kind of teacher I want to be!! The kids were so excited and loved the way they learned! How marvelous!!! Also watching the skype discussion is great and how she started using technology in her classroom! I would love to use many of her techniques in my classroom when i finish my college career and when i become a teacher in the future!!! Loved this assingment!!!

picture of the changing world, we need to be the change

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nell, I think that we had some of the very same views on Mrs. Cassidy's first grade class. I also too think we should have more teachers like her. She has to be doing something right to have children so young using technology so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "This is the kind of teacher I want to be!!" I hope that happens!

    ReplyDelete