Friday, January 21, 2011

Blog Assignment #1

My name is Nell Broughton and I attend The University of South Alabama. The University of South Alabama is located in Mobile, Alabama. I have lived in Mobile, Alabama all my life. I love living in Mobile because most of my family and friends live here. My major interests are music, children, church, fashion, family and friends.

My family is absolutely awesome they are loving, supportive and fun! Some of my family lives in Mobile, Alabama. The others live in Monroeville, Alabama. Monroeville is where the famous, Harper Lee who wrote To Kill A Monkingbird is from. I wanted to enter the education field because I have a love for children and truly want to see each of them succeed! I have many passions, as you can see one of my passions is children. Another major passion is church and family.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Nell. My name is Taylor Williams. I really enjoyed reading your blog about you. The way you display your passion for children is inspiring. The love and support of your family is something I can really relate to. my family supports me fully. I'm married and my husband doesn't allow me to work, so I can put all my focus on schooling. keep that passion you have because I would be honor to have you be my child's teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nell. Guess what? I am from Monroeville!!! I've only lived in Mobile about five months now and so far i'm loving it. I am a huge fan of family as well, family plays the best support team in most decisions in life. I admire everyone who has a passion for kids, so keep up the good work and go all the way in life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see your passion for working with children. You will make a fantastic teacher indeed. Im also interested in learning more about the place you grew up. As im from Australia it sounds like a very interesting place.

    Look forward to reading your blog posts moving forward

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to see To Kill A Mockingbird in the town square of Monroeville about 10 years ago. A wonderful event! Welcome to EDM310

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taylor Williams, thank you so much for such a sweet comment. I really appreciate it!Keep your focus on schooling!! I loved looking over your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. KaShondra!! So glad we have so much in common!! Yay for Monroeville! Looking forward to being in our EDM 310 class together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. To the thepegeek.com, I find it very awesome that someone from Australia commented on my blog! How exciting! Yes, Monroeville, Alabama is definitely a great place to learn more about!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nell, My name is Kendra and church and family are also two very important things to me also. We always say, "A family that prays together stays together." I am in Secondary Education/English and I am really looking forward to teaching. Good luck in EDM 310 and becoming a teacher.

    ReplyDelete